Foster has been appointed as the partner for Porex Virtek® sintered PTFE membrane technology for the North American Healthcare Market. Porex Virtek® sintered PTFE membrane technology are high performance hydrophobic “medical grade” products that feature robust and durable performance, customizable membrane options, manufacturing and customization in a cleanroom, biocompatibility certification to USP Class VI, as well as being PFOA free. The membrane is a “clean white” color and is available in six different product configurations differentiated by airflow, ingress resistance, and membrane thickness. Customization options include cutting rolls to length, slitting to width down to 0.5 inches, and dye cutting.
Available Medical Grades:
Literature for Porex®
- Microporous PTFE Successfully Degasses Air Bubbles Technical Review
- POREX Medical Products Media and Filters
- POREX Virtek™ Medical PTFE One Pager
- POREX Virtek™ Medical PTFE Materials and Filters
- POREX Virtek™ IP Rated Protection Vents
- POREX Virtek™ PTFE vents in Point-of-Care Microfluidics
- POREX Virtek™ PTFE Capabilities for Customers
- POREX Virtek™ Medical PTFE Material Data
- POREX Datasheet PTFE Fact Sheet
For more information, please contact us.